Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Cecilia You're Breaking My Heart??

Hey there.
Things are going good here. Yesterday was priceless having the day "off" with Barb as she used her spiritual gift which is serving and spoiling (or at least me and Steven) people. She went back to work today so I was alone with our 2 cats. I can tell you they enjoyed the electric blanket and my lap a couple of times today.

A good friend of mine is covering my classes this week. He picked me up for church tonight and told me how great my classes are. He then had to confess that in having some fun with one of the classes, he told my students that I was home, recovering from surgery, that is, "sex-change surgery."

I need someone to cue up Simon and Garfunkel's, "Cecilia." :)

Comments:
Okay...love your sub. and we know Middle School students will believe him..so, if they are looking at your funny next week...well, you will know.
Glad you are on the mend.
 
I would accuse Greg, but he is too far away...and would not be in the classroom. Hope your recovery is quick!
 
Lauramay - I'm thinking about wearing a wig to school on Monday. I need to find a copy of that song! :)

Donna - Yes, I believe "Kent" and Greg are "kin." Oh, they both attended DLU. :)
 
You gotta love that Kent!! Funny. I think you should wear a dress your first day back ... at least carry a purse to that particular class.
 
...and add makeup!
 
ya got to wear very high heels, that they wear these days!

;)
 
is ya ok down there, hear its 55 burr!!!
 
Ce-CEEL-ya -
I'm down on my knees,
I'm beggin' you, please,
to come home.

Ce-CEEL-ya -
You're breakin' my heart . . .

Ok, Cecil, now you've done it. Now that song is going to be singing in my head for the next week at least!

I hope you DID find a copy of the song to take with you to class, along with the dress, wig & purse. Priceless!!

Love it!! (And the news you are cancer free!!!!!!) Praise God.

Love ya! Dee
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?