Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Something New

This is a picture of the jetty and fishing pier at Jetty Park in Port Canaveral. I've lived in the Cocoa Beach area since the mid-60's and have fished on and around the jetty. But today courtesy of my good friend those of us at church know affectionately as, Hurricane Church, and another good friend, Mr. Tim, for the first time I'll be fishing from a boat just off the north jetty which is to the left of the one pictured.

Of course one must work as I am, teaching the future of America, your children. Then bless their little hearts, they better get out of my way as I make a bee-line for my car to hook up with my fishing buddies. :)


HC and MT say the reds are running so I'm looking forward to some fish in the freezer or perhaps on the grill. I'll leave you with another picture.

I guess I'm not leaving yet - this is looking back from the jetty down the channel. This channel is used by cruise ships, freighters, military ships and trident subs.

Comments:
okay...I am jealous...
 
Donna - We were talking last night how we take for granted the beauty of this area.
 
Rock on the fishin' trip. Don't forget the cold ones!
Peace.
 
Awesome pictures.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?