Thursday, September 24, 2009

Prayer Request for Ashley

UPDATE: Spoke to Steven last night. Ashley was released from the hospital and actually ate dinner with him and his classmates. I didn't know this until last night but apparently he was sitting next to her when she started to convulse. He told us he literally "caught her" as she started to go down to the floor. Now that's a play you don't want to make an error on. :)

Thank you for your prayers and have a good weekend.

Steven called from College today to request prayers for one of his classmates, Ashley. He said she started having seizures in the middle of one of his classes today. Steven said the entire class gathered around her and prayed for her until she was taken away to the hospital.

He is trying to get as many people as possible to pray for her. I guess this is one of the many benefits of attending a Christian University. The other one is that he got to hear Francis Chan, the author of “Crazy Love,” speak at chapel yesterday.

Comments:
I will pray.
 
Just prayed for her and the family.
 
Judy and Greg - Thanks. I'm sure they're some parents in route to their daughter as we speak.
 
My son goes to a Christian school and he often says that he feels sorry for me because I don't. He says it's too bad that I can't pray at my school like he can.

More prayers going up from Fresno.
 
Steve - Tell James I know the feeling. Coast to coast prayers for Ashley! :)
 
Cecil -

Just got caught up with your last 3 posts. Praying for Steven's classmate.

Take care and God bless!

Dee
 
Glad to hear Ashley's okay.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?