Friday, September 11, 2009

Make sure you check out Greg's (http://gregengland.theobloggers.com/) blog for some thoughts and a stirring picture with respect to the observance of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. I have to tell you that I felt like "Cousin Eddy" last night from one of my favorite movies, "Christmas Vacation." No, I wasn't wearing a bathrobe, a "Russian type winter hat," and drinking a Meister Brau beer. No, if you had been spying on me last night you would have seen an almost 51 year old man on his back patio around 10pm, in shorts, a t-shirt, and crocks, sweating profusely in the Central Florida humidity, vacuuming his pool. Oh, I forgot the other part of my attire. I was wearing a head lamp as our pool light is out.

I get tickled just thinking how I must have looked. Oh well, let that image sail you into the weekend.


Comments:
...and no one was standing by with a camera? What a shame!! And I really hate that you are almost 51 and Keith is half-way to 90!! :)
 
Judy - I'll take the "half-way to 90." :)
 
Nice,real nice!
 
That girl - lol!
"Now that there is an R.V."
 
I've seen you with far less. Not a picture I want to sail into the weekend with!! :)
 
scandelous!



and greg's comment made it more !

;0
 
Cecil - Hope you're having a great weekend with "the boys!!"

Dee
 
Remind me to bring you a special "bathrobe" for our SoCal trip next year!
Peace.
 
Sounds like a tough night in the heat to me. And a rough picture to place in my head--thanks! :)
 
The image of cousin Eddy is quite disturbing. I am going to have to refrain from thinking about that...
 
Greg - It scares me when I think about it! :)

jel - Good to see you again and yes he did. :)

Dee - It was like Christmas around my house with all of the food. I was happy to have only lost 0.5 of a pound yesterday at WW.

Puck - And don't forget to something "real nice" for yourself as Cousin Eddy would say. :)

Donna - I don't blame you - at least "C.E." wasn't sweating.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?