Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pepperdine 2

When I was going through my pictures from the Pepperdine Lectures I discovered that all my pictures was taken off campus! Have I now entered the "Greg and Randy / That Tree Gave a Great Keynote" Zone?" :) Steve aka "the Puckster" at Paradise Cove. The restaurant in front of this dock is the old "Sand Castle"of the T.V. series "Rockford Files."

Same dock, different (and better looking?) guy (myself) at Paradise Cove.

Steve with his old friend that is now a good friend of mine, Mark Smith.
Myself, Steve, and a good friend from church, Tim standing in front of the hills that surround the Pepperdine Campus. The satisfied looks are courtesy of our meals at "Coogies."
God works in mysterious ways - Pat Pugh and myself at a Catholic Monastery near the Pepperdine Campus for try #2.
Mysterious because "men" worked so hard to keep Pat away from out kids, church, and Bible Camp. As most of you know Pat has been coming to our Bible Camp for 2 years now and will return for a 3rd time in a few weeks.
Try #2 as we were booted off the grounds the previous afternoon by a man with a dog larger than Greg's Cujo, I mean Chipper. It seems the folks there really believe that 6pm means, (as John Candy said in the first "Vacation Movie.") "Sorry folks, the park is closed."














Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Once again, great pictures. All that weight loss and exercise looks good, by the way! :)
 
makes me wanna go back to see the places I have been....
 
Judy - Thank you. I was a "bad boy" while out at Pepperdine so I'm back to weight loss and exercise again.

Donna - Having missed last year it made this year's trip especially enjoyable.
 
So...did you attend any of thel lectures or just have fun with your friends? Sure looks like you had a great time.
 
Brings back lots of memories. I thought Pat would be a much taller guy ... sort of bigger than life.
 
lauramay - Lectures?? The beauty of the Pepperdine Lectures are the lectures, good friends, the beauty of the campus and Malibu, and some free time to enjoy it all.

Greg - You should see the size of his heart! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?