Thursday, May 07, 2009

At Greg's

This is the first installment of pictures on our Pepperdine trip. These were taken at Greg's.

Brady - I told your Dad and Mom "hello from son" in the Fieldhouse after the Keynote Address a few hours ago. They were very appreciative and Lee was easy to spot with his Cowboy hat.

Greg's wife, Jan, and I at the Chorus Church.

A group shot of (left to right) Jan, Greg, me, and Steve aka "The Puckster.

One of the several wineries we visited in the Temecula Valley just a few miles from Greg's.

2 generations of "Stoogelovers" unless you count the psycho-puppy lounging by Greg's pool


Here are we at the San Diego Padres' PETCO field. No, the food did not taste like "dog food." :)

The view from our seats down the first base side.





















Comments:
looks like ya had fun,
thanks for sharing the pictures!

havea great weekend

please tell your wife happy mothers day, from me ;)
 
Great pictures! Glad you had such a good time.
 
Did anyone else notice in the picture who had their Bibles and who did not?
 
jel- thanks and I shall.

Judy - Its still good as we head off tonight to get some tri-tip. :)

Greg - For the record, I had my Bible (I.V. - "Invisible Translation") and Puck had his I-Phone. :)
 
It's so nice to see good friends just being good friends. Now that's living!

-bill
 
what fun!!
 
Hey. Talked to my parents last night and they said you had gone up to them. Thanks! My dad wears a cowboy hat all the time, except during church.

Glad you had a good time and pray you were built up.
 
Bill - So true.

Donna - We missed you and Terri and yes, the tri-tip as well as the company was outstanding!

Brady - No problem. I was just a few rows above them in the Field House during the keynote. Your Dad's Cowboy hat was easy to spot. They seem like great folks.
 
Enjoyed the trip immensely! Hope to do it again, is it May 2010 yet? Glad my Roll Tide shirt has hit the web!
Peace.
 
Oh, and Greg, I had my electronic Bible in my pocket in multiple translations, including the Authorized Version!
 
Puck: I didn't see your Bible. I did see your level.
 
Looks like you had a great time. It was certainly fun for me to finally meet you. Really regret we couldn't hook up for tri-tip both for the time I missed with you and the tri-tip. I was honored that you carved out some time for my class. I hope to see you there next year and maybe have more than a few minutes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?