Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pledge??

Monday took a little twist from its usual routine of work, run, Weight Watcher's Meeting, and the obligatory celebratory meal there after. On the way home from our meal of blackened mahi-mahi my lovely wife asked me if I needed anything from Wal-Mart? My response, "Oh yes my sugar plum, I need some "Pledge cleaner."

You would have thought the bald spot on top of my head had instantaneously filled back in to it's 1980's thickness by the way she looked at me. I could see the wheels spinning as it does in most marriages when such responses are offered to what seems like a very innocent question.

1. What could he possibly want with "Pledge?"
2. Do I dare ask?

That's where I'll leave it with you, the home viewer. Any takers? Why do you think I needed to purchase Pledge? Remember, I'm "fragile" ( :) ) so be kind.

The answer tomorrow.

Comments:
You're going to polish up the drivers in your golf bag? Anything else and I think you have a mess with pledge and human fur!!!
 
Greg - Now that is a good answer because they need it but no, not correct.
As to your second comment that would be a hairy mess!
 
Polishing up a pew?
 
I'm guessing it's a illustration for a Wednesday devotional.
 
Donna - I'll have to remember that one. Isn't there a verse in Scripture, something along the lines on "pew and undefiled religion?" :)

Phil: Not close brother but you've given me an idea for next week. :)
 
Brain a bit dusty?

Going to eat some fish, need some lemon?

I don't have a clue...
 
Brady - You'll probaby think my "brain is a bit dusty" when you see the real reason for the Pledge. :)

I might have to try the "fish thing."
 
You were going to help her with the housework?

You're going to polish your shoes?

Use it to kill ants?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?