Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pledge?? Part Answer

Good morning, good morning.
Are you (all 5 of you) ready for the answer to yesterday's blog? Why would one such as myself being some what of a "Renaissance man," have need of purchasing a can of "Pledge?" Before we get to that here (I feel like Ryan on American Idol) are your answers:

Greg: Knowing my penchant for golf Greg said, "Polishing up the drivers in my golf bag." With today being Earth Day Greg also expressed a concern for the misuse of my Pledge and the effect it would have on the environment / our drain field at home.

Donna: Donna had the shortest but succinct answer when she said, "Polishing up a pew." There are many ways to serve in the Lord's Army.

Phil: Phil was the first of our missionary friends to answer and despite his proximity to the International Date Line, he had the most practical answer since I'm doing next week's Wednesday devotion at our church when he said, "I'm guessing it's a illustration for a Wednesday devotional."

Brady: Our missionary friend from the other side of the world seem to read between the lines when he said, "Brain a bit dusty?" Brady also said, "Going to eat some fish, need some lemon," and " I don't have a clue..."

Judy: Judy went to the answer that I'm sure my wife was wishing for when she said, "You were going to help her with the housework?" Her other answers would have been helpful as well:

You're going to polish your shoes?
Use it to kill ants?

So thanks for playing but now its time for the answer. Here's the visual:How do you like the time lapse picture of me working out? Not buying that? I don't blame you. Here is the answer - I've been working out with our P.E. Teachers at school in the mornings. This is our latest play toy, a "slide board." The "Pledge" is to keep the board shiny and slick as you perform your best imitation of a speed skater. So there you have it, impressed?

Comments:
Absolutely impressed!
 
Judy - Thanks but you probably would change your mind, some what if you saw me the first time I attempted to use the sliding board. It would probably remind you of a new born giraffe. :)
 
You can get the same effect if you put enough Ajax in a wet bathtub!
 
Greg - My bathtub isn't that big but you've given me an idea. :)
 
I guess that would work on the den floor, too. I might not be the only one getting a workout!
 
Hey I am impressed....I thought pledge and fire from yesterdays post....I guess I have too many boys in my life. Glad you were using it for something more useful! Speed skating is so fun....in my younger days...as a kid, we would pretend to be speed racers on the rink or the roads (if we were lucky)....its a Maine thing.
 
Terri - I'd loved to have one of those for the home. I think they run around 2K!

Laura - I feel like Eric Heiden (remember the 1980 Winter Olympics) when I'm on it.
 
I am very impressed ... I like Greg's idea with the Ajax... made me laugh!!
 
That was going to be my next guess. A slide board.
 
Trey - You and Greg are into good "clean" fun. :)

Brady - You are the man although according to the WV you might be "isaled." :)
 
Bubbles are more effective than Ajax...
Cool Runnings Dude!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?