Monday, March 30, 2009

A few more Pics

Is it Venice? No - its beautiful downtown West Cocoa following T.S. Fay's 20 plus inches of rain. Our house is the blue one of the left.
This is me in the middle of our river, I mean street. Anybody buying that? Actually this is my son which I'm sure most of you had that figured out. I was going to say, "Hey, isn't Weight Watcher's amazing!
2 lazy cats - Cloe on the left and Buddy on the right.
This is the master of the house. No, not Buddy, me - the 2 legged animal. If you'll look (well, maybe not) real close I have a death grip on the T.V. Remote in my left hand.

Now - for all of you folks who think cats will not be in Heaven, how about that mug? This is Buddy in our Christmas Tree Box. What do you think, does he have a chance?




































Comments:
If our cat wasn't incredibly overweight, she'd look a lot like Buddy.

Nice muscles, Mathbro. At least you can remember when you were cut like that. I can only dream.
 
Yes, he's a shoo-in!

And don't even try to kid an old kidder or another cat lover. There is NO doubt who controls that house.........and they are both feline!

:)
 
Steve - I'm a dreamer as well Bro - no such "cutness" in my background other than Number 1 son. :)

Judy - You nailed it - they rule the roost. :)
 
all you need is to tape that box up quickly!

by the way I know it's been a long time since we made jokes out of the word verification but ROIDER? How can you pass that one up?
 
Randy - Don't let Judy see your comment about the cat. She might break out into (WV) "ornismi."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?