Thursday, January 29, 2009

Shutting Her Down

Hi guys:
This old boy will be taking a blog break for the rest of the week. Its been a long couple of (warning - Whining without "cheese" is closer than you think!) weeks with a trip down to beautiful and faraway, Lehigh Acres for a very good and long time friend's father's funeral. Last weekend we were in South Carolina with the same good friend and we had a super time courtesy of he, his wife Shelby, and their son Nathen.

Monday night - well, just read my "Norman" post.
Tuesday night - I didn't get home from school until 8:30pm courtesy of manning the "Math Table" at our "incoming students "Science and Math Safari."
Last night - sorry Randy but I'm going to use the "e" - word, an Elders meeting.

So here I are, dog tired, whining, and forgoing my 5K run after school for an early appointment with my home and bed.
Wife says I'm way overdue for my monthly Vitamin B-12 shot. Could be.

Love you guys and even the ones who read and post some of my posts like fodder for the opposing team - I love you guys too.

As they say on the Jim Rome show - "Short Take" - Out.

Comments:
Get some rest. We'll miss you but look forward to your return, all rested and raring to go! Love you 2.
 
yup, get some rest!


take care!
 
Wimp! :)
 
What can be more relaxing than blogging.....whatever!

Hope you get all rested up.
 
Enjoy your rest.
 
Enjoy the break. I've been in the mountains for a week, doing some consulting, and it's been wonderful.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?