Friday, January 16, 2009

Going to Carolina

I picked up my friend of 40-something years yesterday in Ft. Pierce. Barb and I took a half day off today so we're headed up to Gilbert, South Carolina hopefully by noon along with Steven. The low temp. tomorrow there is suppose to be 10. 10 isn't "perfect" for golf but nevertheless I'm taking my golf clubs. Perhaps on Sunday after church of course, we might get in a round with temps hovering around 45. Hope all of you have a great weekend.

Anybody feel sorry for the Florida boy heading up to the cold temps?

Comments:
I don't feel sorry for you at all. But it's easy not to be sorry when it's 68 degrees outside.
 
I hope that all goes well with your trip.

I have to deal with temps in the teens for the next day or so, so no I do not feel sorry for you. Especially after blog about fishing in December on a beach with temps in the 70's.
 
I've been to Caroline, in my mind, that is.

I played golf once on frozen greens. Pitching to the green was like hitting onto asphalt parking. Talk about bounce…

At least I had a good excuse for the bad score
 
Ha! I would love to see you tee it up for some 10 degree golf! Nonetheless, enjoy your trip. I had your ticket emailed to your Yahoo account and we are LA bound.

Peace,
 
No....no sorry here...I think you, Barbara, & Stephen will have some great family time....even though it is cold...your hearts will be warm.
 
I think your love of golf can sometimes be a royal pain in the *#&!
 
Uh.........I'm late getting in my comment, but no. :)
 
Welcome to the real world :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?