Friday, December 05, 2008

1000 Words

I hope I didn't scare anybody off by the title. A colleague sent me the following pictures which I thought might accomplish 2 things:
1. Get you singing the 70’s song, “And The Sign Said …”
2. Make your Friday a little light-hearted.
Enjoy.

Make sure you read this sign carefully.


Should honesty be rewarded?


This sign reminded me of one of my cousins whose last name is Guy. He married a girl whose first name is Gaye. Get the picture.


Is this sign like, in Southern California?


Could be a sign here in beautiful downtown West Cocoa.


Goes without saying. Have a good weekend.

Comments:
The sign with the sharp edges had me going pretty good. I'm glad I have my advanced classes today, so I can show them these.
 
I saw one at an intersection that reads: SOTP.
 
Steve - Sounds like those are your "sharp" classes. "Advance Classes" give you hope for the future, yes?

Greg - "colo" as in "cool." :)
 
This Long Haired Creepy person...thought they were funny!!
 
2funny
 
I like that violators and survivors sign!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?