Thursday, March 13, 2008

Prayers for Steve-o

Good morning. I'd like to ask my blog buddies to pray for Steven today. He twisted his ankle playing basketball at P.E. yesterday and was unable to play in last night's game. We're taking him in for a X-Ray this morning. If the ligaments are stretched then he'll be out a couple of days. It they are torn it could be 2 weeks. We're going for "stretched." There isn't a lot of time for a "7th Inning Stretch" in his Senior season.

Thanks again Family.

Comments:
Oooh... definitely hoping for the stretch! I'll put him in my journal this morning!
 
You got it. Tell Steven to hang in there.
 
Ouch. Am praying for the stretch. Tell Steven to be less competitive in PE!!
 
Praying for the stretch here too. Thanks for praying for my mom and I too hope the "blog karma" can seep down to Florida.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?