Friday, December 07, 2007

Tradition

Happy Friday family. Don't forget to wear that blue to support our troops and their families as they served our Country. We continue a tradition this weekend among 4 Dads and their "boys." For years now, I and 3 of my friends at church have taken our boys to either a College or Pro football game. For the last few years we've graced the confines of Alltel Stadium which I now understand to be Jacksonville Municipal Stadium. Chuck and I along with our 2 sons will leave out tomorrow for our hotel in Jacksonville Beach with Bret and Ron to follow later with their 2 sons.

My son and Bret's are seniors this year so this could be the last time that these 4 Dads and their "boys" are at a game together. I do and I don't look forward to this weekend if you know what I mean.

Have a great weekend family.

Comments:
morning!

just think of the memories you will be making! and have fun ! :)

safe trip!
 
"Could be the last time" and "never" often surprise us by how many times they turn out to be "lots more times" and "ever." :) Just have a good time and be safe.
 
I know exactly what you mean.

Posting some of the older pictures of James on my blog has made me miss those days when I could pick him up and toss him around.

I can still do that, but my back hurts far more when I'm done.
 
Enjoy the game and look for Reggie Nelson on defense. He's quite the free safety.

Peace.
 
Have a great time...eat a dog for me!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?