Saturday, September 29, 2007

"We're Back!!!"


In keeping with a recent program note on this blog to return to encouraging programming, I’ll begin with 2 words and a bunch of letters:

F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E
FLORIDA STATE
FLORIDA STATE!

I guess that would be 4 words but who’s counting when my Noles put a good old fashion (prepare for Southern mode) “butt-whupping” on The Tide. The final score of 21 – 14 was not indicative of how FSU’s Defense played until Mickey (that would be “Andrews” of the Defensive Coordinator type and not the Disney version) decided to go with the ever ineffective Prevent Defense late in the game.

In addition, FSU finally decided to go with Xavier Lee at Quarterback in the 2nd Quarter over Drew Weatherford. Many Seminole fans have wondered when this would happen. Lee is a Charlie Ward type quarterback with size and a rifle arm. Kudos to new Offensive Coordinator, Jimbo Fisher and of course, Bobby Bowden in making this move.

My prayers are with Greg, Puck, Bobby V., and Donna. Please feel the blog love that is emanating from the very heart of my Seminole soul. Speaking of souls, they see that music can sooth the aching soul. Please feel free to access this website (http://fightmusic.com/mp3/acc/Florida_State__FSU_Fight_Song.mp3) for music that will soothe the soul and put your mind at rest.
Peace out.


Love you all.

Comments:
Oh, that's how you spell whupping. Glad your team won. Sorry for everybody else.
 
The website wouldn't let me in.....said I was denied access. Must've been a good reason! :)
 
I'm not sure which is worse ... a picture of Algore or this blog. Let me say on behalf of the Puckster and Bama fans everywhere (need I remind you that your dear father was an ardent Bama fan and I think you shame his memory with this blog), "You can kiss my crimson cheeks, buddy!"
 
Jordan - I should be sorry for all of those whose teams lost and I am, kind of. It was nice to see my Noles play with some semblance of the way they used to play.

Judy - You missed out on a blessing.

Greg - I'm thinking of one of my Dad's favorite hymns, "Angry Words." Did the music help?
 
got to C that game, WOOHoo!
 
No.
 
During the game I got so #@$# tired of that song and that music . . . thankfully I only slugged one FSU booster.

Peace.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?