Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Prayers for Steven, Trip

Good morning family. I’m asking for prayers for our family as we head off on a 12 hour trip to David Lipscomb University after school today. We’re taking Steven to a “Baseball Showcase” held by DLU. The Showcase starts Friday and runs through Saturday. Steven is hoping to make a good impression and we are as well. He really has his heart set on attending DLU and so do we. It would be a blessing if he could get some helps from the good folks at DLU.

Our game plan is to drive to Tifton, Georgia tonight and then head on in to the “New Jerusalem,” I mean Nashville on Thursday. One of our teens, Brittany just started attending DLU and we’re looking forward to meeting her and taking her out to dinner.

I may be out of pocket for the rest of the week but I plan on taking some pictures. God bless all of you. Judy- it’s good to see you back.




Comments:
Show 'em what you're made of Stephen! Y'all be careful and have fun!
 
My nephew attends Lipscomb. I believe he is a Senior. Hope your trip goes well and Steven gets a chance. God's traveling mercies be with you.

At least That Girl knows how to spell "Stephen."

Peace.
 
You would have to start stopping off in Cullman if you are that close! Or we can meet you in Nashvegas!!
 
Have a safe and prosperus trip. Give Steven our love and stay safe. Tell Brittany hello for us.
Love to you all
Shelby
 
As always, prayers go with you.

Go get 'em, Steven!

:)
 
I'd be afraid to go to Lipscomb. I would probably poke my head into some Bible classes and never be seen again.

Y'all'll be in my prayers. (Don't tell me I can't speak Southern.)
 
Steve: You can't speak southern! That should be "all y'all'l be in my prayers"!

Hope it goes well at our alma mater. Just don't bring up my name! If you see Randy Lowery, give him our best regards.
 
Ooops! So sorry! I HATE it when people spell my name wrong and it was right in front of me!

My most humble apologies! Y'all hate me, don't you?
 
Hey bro!! You guys ought to spend an extra day and stop through the north Alabama area and worship with us at Creekside.

I wish Stephen all of God's blessing.
 
Keith!!!

It's Steven not Stephen - can't you learn from my mistakes? :)
 
The "Steven" or "Stephen" is a running joke with me and Cecil since my given name is "Stephen" I'm always ragging him that his "Steven" has a casual spelling of his name and unbiblical.

Peace.
 
Steve: I thought your given name was Puckster???
 
That would be great if you got some help and he got to play ball.

Have a great trip.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?