Monday, September 24, 2007

God's Plan

I couldn’t help but think back to the past yesterday. There was a time when I thought engaging, praise filled worship was not an option for any church in our area. I can remember thinking the uplifting worship that I got to share with Greg at Long Beach and the Pepperdine Lectures was not going to be an option for me if I stayed with Churches of Christ in the area I live. Boy, was I silly (sorry for the “double boy”) boy.

You see, I forgot that God is a God of “impossible.” Yesterday was a “Long Beach day” at our church. The worship was engaging filled with those who lifted their hands in praise to God. Our infant Praise Team under the direction of our Worship Leader, Terry, was engaging and Don brought another inspiring lesson on Heaven!

This may sound like a self-encouraging / give myself a pat on the back post. It isn’t. It is my way of trying to say that with God, now here’s a new one, with God – ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

Thank you our most glorious Savior, The Creator of Matter for we obviously matter to you. You are able and willing to do things that we believe are impossible. For me, I witnessed that power yesterday.

For anyone out there for whatever the reason, who may be feeling trapped, alone, and without options, as they say in the Science Fiction movies – we are not alone! It’s true, for the God of this Universe is working a plan for you. Just believe and hang on!


Comments:
great post!

thanks

have a blessed day!
 
Inspiring! Thanks, Cecil. I needed that especially this morning.

Ben
 
I needed that, too! Although you've encouraged me to "hang in there" before, it carries a special message this morning. So glad for your experience yesterday. You have a great day!
 
Boy! :)

I needed that today especially!
 
Sounds wonderful!
 
jel - Thanks

Ben - No problem. Keep hanging in there and believe!

Judy - I'm glad and thanks.

that girl - Hang in there my Alabama (my Dad was from Sylacauga) sister.

Steve - It was. Keep praying and expecting.
 
I really appreciate this post.
I really needed to hear it tonight.
I really now more thank every before that God works through other blogs to give people what they need at just the right time. Thank you and God bless.
 
preacherman - No problem and I know what you mean.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?