Thursday, August 02, 2007

Easy Listening

Hello family. I hope you’re having a “drier” Wednesday than we are here in beautiful West Cocoa. My father-in-law called earlier to say we had received an inch of rain in the last hour.

Last night after church, my son Steven and 3 of his “buddies” did some recording. My son Steven will be a senior in high school this coming year, Sabrina is attending a Christian College in South Florida, Vaughn is a young man attending our local Community College, and “Beef” is headed to Oklahoma Christian in a couple of weeks.

Beef gave me permission to link his AOL Email to my blog so you could listen to their 2 recordings of “Beautiful One” and “God of Wonders” if you desire. Steven is singing harmony with the group. Proud Papa here. Enjoy.

http://webmail.aol.com/29047/aol/en-us/Suite.aspx

Try clicking on the files instead. Thanks.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/Beautiful_One.m4a
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/God_Of_Wonders.m4a



Comments:
hmmm...didn't exactly work.
 
Wish I had sound on my computer, but alas................
 
I got nothin'
 
I too got nothing. I would like to hear the files. You might try emailing the links.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?