Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday Work Camp

Almost finished the house today. I figure I'll be done by lunch tomorrow unless the 70% chance of rain catches us tomorrow. This area needs rain I just hope it holds off until 5pm. I appreciate all of your comments and I'll start commenting on your blogs starting next week. My day usually starts off around 6am with trying to get a shower before the rest of the 250 boys attempt to use up all of the hot water. We get out to the worksite around 9:30, lunch at noon, back to OVU by 4, dinner, worship, devos, and I'm in bed by midnight. Anybody else tired?
Now for some pictures:

A shot from above by yours truly of Jacob and Ryan.

The title of this picture could be "Hanging Elder" or "How 'bout those cute legs?" A little high ladder work on the second story.

The front of our home. Some folks working and others taking a break in the 90-something heat.

The sign in front of our home.
This is our home. Huge improvement from Monday.
Evening worship in the OVU Gym.
Steven at the evening worship.



















Comments:
Wow! That is QUITE an improvement. If you need to stop in Alabama on your way back... I might let you do a little yardwork just to keep you in shape!
 
Ladder's comment: Who is this overbearing man???

Peace.
 
News bulletin: Elder gets high in Ohio.....
 
Be careful up there…
 
You guys are quite the comedians! You brought a laugh to this tired, (yes Puck) "overbearing" elder when I rolled in around 3 today.

that girl - Thanks for the (I think?) invite but my next destination is a hotel in Savannah, GA around 3pm tomorrow and then home to beautiful, downtown West Cocoa to see my honey.

Puck - You're killing me.

djg - I'm not kidding on this one, there is a room here at OVU that has been labeled the "Adult Lounge" and yes, I have been somewhat high with kids asking me if their paint bucket contained primer or paint since my main method of determination is sniffing.

Brady - Do you need any houses painted in Switzerland?
 
Bring it on, man!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?