Friday, May 05, 2006

Long Beach / Pepperdine Pics

They say a picture is worth a 1000 words. I just downloaded 15,000 from my camera. With out further delay I'll post about 12,000 words:

First, Randy the Pastor, aka (as dubbed by Chuck) the "I.T. Dude." Randy was a lifesaver when it came to problems with our respective computers. We love you Randy the Pastor.

Here we are at the England's Internet Cafe. Starting at the bottom and going clockwise, John, Chuck, and Greg.


Nice picture of Greg's son, Josh and his future wife Heather.

Blogger is being slow on the upload of pictures so I'm going to stop at 30,000 words and come back later for more Pepperdine pics.


Comments:
Good pics. What do you mean "pastor"? Last time I was there he was just plain "hey, you"!
 
Great stuff. Still wish I was there, but not complaining too much about being here.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?