Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Final Exam

Randy's post from yesterday (http://randywray.blogspot.com/) along with some comments from Steve and Brady reminded me of a final exam that I would like to pass along to you.

If you're feeling guilt over a failed or skipped exam from your college days, go to (http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/quiz?event_id=600) and take this final exam from the University of Georgia's, "Basketball 101 Class."

If you're up to reporting your score we'll trust that you didn't use an eraser unlike some of us on a golf course.

Enjoy.

Stay tuned for my next post: "Honey, Did We Forget Something?"

Comments:
Okay, after 5 tries I got 18 out of 20 just because they didn't have Wimp Sanderson as the person that I would attribute my success to.

I have posted last night's report on my blog.

Peace.
 
Wow, I really DO only like baseball. 15 out of 20. Sheesh.

Now get over to MY blog and help me out.
 
O.K. gang - 17 of 20 on the first try.

Randy - We be "mates."

Greg - Stud of the class.

Steve - You are a baseball fan.

Puckster - I like your style.
 
Georgia? Isn't that the state north of Florida where they play the Masters every year? I didn't know they played baseball. When I went to the test they got me when they asked what the school colors were. It made me very ogpqqgry.
 
First try 18/20 and I am not a huge basketball fan. Used to play forward in High School and kept the books for Faulkner University basketball when it was known as Alabama Christian. I'm surprised Greg didn't get all of them right as he refereed for all those years.
 
Greg - I can only attest to the times that I didn't run into a wall.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?