Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Innovation

I think from the time of 4th grade, I’ve known that I wanted to be a teacher. I loved the relationships and the discourse I had with my teachers and I still love them, now that I’m on the other side of the “overhead.” Yet, as with all jobs this one has it’s frustrations. The level of those frustrations have risen with the age of “accountability” brought on by various factions within Federal and State Governments who have seen fit to “right” educational institutions. It seems as if with each year, each day, each governmental bill, and each court decision, the level of documentation has risen exponentially.

With all of this demand on my time apart from teaching my students, I’m finding it harder and harder to get away for just the basic necessities. That is until now due to a wonderful innovation. You see, to the untrained person, the time spent away from the classroom or the classroom’s computer may not be a big deal but to trained (for you Greg) professionals such as Steve and I, we know the serious impact to the educational process if we’re out of the classroom for any length of time for even the basic of needs.

Well ladies and (line stolen from M.A.S.H.) germs, the time away from all of this necessary documentation to ensure that all teachers and their students are held accountable has been greatly decreased by a new and wonderful innovation. I give (Christmas Vacation drum roll please) you:



Please, no applause. Just send any money you can spare for my toilet paper fund. I thank you and my students thank you.

Comments:
LOL, my sister would love that last pic. on this post!

she is a teacher to :)

thanks ,

take care
 
Good suggestion Greg. I think I forgot to mention air freshener for any spare change you might have.

BTW – Would you like to have one of those “special seats” for the occasional (for Randy) “Shepherd Meetings?”
 
Now THAT is what I call a time-saver!
 
I missed that "full moon" pun. I was too busy closing the blinds at your request. :)
 
I knew I should have waited til next week to catch up on my blog reading. Happy Holy Thursday, everybody!
 
I find that picture is really without taste. I mean, you don't have a Mac?
 
Brady - What was I thinking? I should have covered that "tasteless" "reclaimed" Dell on my desk. Please forgive my lapse in judgement.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?