Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Crossroads

First of all, let me say that I hate being cryptic with you guys but nevertheless, I’m going to be somewhat cryptic with this prayer request for me and for my church.

I have a meeting tonight that could potentially affect the leadership of this church and that would include yours truly. I need your prayers.

I am at the point where I don’t know what to pray for but I’ve been praying nonetheless.

I love you guys. I wish all of you lived close enough to me to come by the ball field tonight and pray for me before I go to my meeting.

Side Bar – Steven played 2 innings in left field for the Varsity last night as we beat Cocoa (home of “I Dream of Jeannie”) Beach 9 to 1. He plays for the J.V. tonight against Eau Gallie.

Comments:
You are prayed for from afar, my friend. God is in charge. Always has been, always will be.
 
I have meetings like that occasionally (signicant beyond the normal events of congregational leadership). I pray it will go well and God's will will be done.
 
Mine will have to be a retro active prayer.
 
You guys are the best and yes Brady, even the "retroactive (lol) prayer" was appreciated.

It was a good and frank meeting. Good first step. I'm still in the saddle.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?