Friday, January 06, 2006

Thoughts and a Request

Good morning Blones.
We're facing the coldest air in 3 years this weekend. We might actually hit freezing on Sunday morning. I know Judy, Keith, and Randy are laughing at me. Sorry guys. When the lows drop below 50 in Florida we think the state should close the borders and call out the National Guard.

May God bless Keith's father through the weekend. Keith, you're on my mind and in my prayers.

Greg- I can't believe Josh is moving out. It will be so weird to look at his bedroom and not see him. One of the highlights over the years for me was bunking down with Josh at night. Do you think Heather would mind if I continued this tradtion in Temecula?

My Request - As I complain about freezing temps my son begins a 2 week cycle where the Cocoa High Baseball Team begins to choose a Varsity and J.V. Team. I was told last year by one of the coaches that Steven came real close to making the Varsity as a freshman. My request is that you pray for Steven to realize his dream of making the Varsity Baseball Team this year. He has worked hard since the summer I would love to see him achieve his goal.

Have a good weekend my fellow blones.

Comments:
Thanks for the LJ's reminder. Some friends of ours are having a bon-fire at their home (that would actually be in their backyard) on Saturday. I will be in LJ’s and other layers as well. Bring on the smores.
I hope they're serving hot sfqvgf!
 
Having been blessed with all the natural athletic talent of a math teacher, I hope Steven makes that varsity team and we can all live vicariously through him for a few seasons.

Cyymtcx!
 
Thanks Steve.
 
I remember Greg.
Thanks for the prayers for Steven.
 
Like I said, below 50, call out the Florida National Guard. If we don't, every Floridian wants to say aagth!
 
Thanks brother for you thoughts and prayers.

I too have a son who will be trying out for the Junior High Baseball team this month. I hope he makes it. I will pray for your son too.

Today's high was 38 in North Alabama. That's cold! It makes me feel iwgzubf all over!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?