Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Nervous

Today is the big day. Steven should know if he made the Varsity or J.V. Baseball team around noon time. He had what he thought was a good day of tryouts. Yesterday the coaches put them through situations to test their “baseball smarts” in hitting, fielding, and base running.

Steven was so nervous last night he told me, “Dad, I’m too nervous to do my homework.” I told Steven I have about 50 kids who must be getting ready to have a nervous breakdown if that is a reason to prevent you from doing homework. You might say he “nervously” did his homework.

Keep the boy in your prayers.

Comments:
I anxiously await the noon post. Or, as I like to call it, the 9 AM post.
 
I'm with Randy. My dog always ate mine.
 
It seems to me that noon has come and gone and I have personally made your counter click over a dozen times today. WHAT'S THE NEWS???
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?