Friday, January 20, 2006

Meetings From You Know Where

This week has been the week of meeting for me. My week of meetings consisted of:

1. Monday – 7pm skit practice at church.
2. Tuesday – no meetings.
3. Wednesday –
A. 7:30am “feeder chain” meeting at Rockledge High with elementary and high school teachers.
B. Does “church” count as a meeting?
C. Evening skit practice after church.
4. Thursday –
A. 8am Leadership Meeting at school.
B. 6:30p.m. – A “Lay Down the Law to the Parents” meeting with the high school baseball coach. He kind of reminded me of the character from the movie “Stripes,” “Frances – aka “Psycho.”” His talk went something like this:
“If you complain about your son’s playing time, I’ll kill ya. You complain about my coaching decisions, I’ll kill ya.”
5. Today – 8:15am Parent Conference.

As we think about the weekend ahead, what was the worse “meeting” you’ve had the pleasure of being a part of in your lifetime. It it’s too painful, just ignore this blog. Have a good weekend.

Comments:
The worst meeting I ever had was when thél du oaie kdj ei sdkfjei édfue aieur. And the rest is just a blur.
 
My worst meeting took place with elders. I was told to look for another job. There was never a concrete reason for giving me the ax. They "just thought it woudl be a good I dea for me to look elsewhere."

The whole deal made me want to hxexlm those guys!

Thanks be to God that He worked out all of this for my good!
 
Amen Keith. I'm looking forward to seeing you at Greg's in SoCal.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?