Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Waiting

I’m going to play off Steve’s fine post from yesterday and try to go positive in today’s post. On the drive into work this morning I heard a song on our local contemporary Christian station. I don’t know who the artist(s) is or the name of song but the following lyrics made me sigh and smile which are two good things to do when you’re driving on I-95 in the morning. Here is a paraphrase of the lyrics:

“I want this waiting to be over. Every inch seems like a mile, every minute like an hour. I can’t wait for the waiting to be over so I can see you smile.”

How about that? For all the times we mess up in our flawed walk with the Lord, he is going to put his arms around us and smile!
Let that thought carry you through the day. Love you guys.

Comments:
More good stuff. I can't wait for that either. I wonder if the world sees the church as a negative thing because we spend so much time wallowing in negativity. What would a constant positive outlook do for our reputation? How would we look to others if we regularly remembered the love and promises of our Awesome God???
 
Beautiful thoughts...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?