Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Real Snapshots

Thought I'd do a post to clear out my camera. That should indicate to you blone nation how important you are to me. Here goes:

This is the "high tech" garage sale lady I blogged about earlier. My father-in-law is on the right. You can almost hear her say, "Breaker, breaker 1-9, why is this guy taking my picture?"

See anything you like? How about the furniture? Greg – I’ll bet Jan will foam at the mouth if she sees this picture?


O.K., here is the evidence that a 15 year old can be helpful without having his arm twisted. I was so proud of Steven that day. He pitched right in without being asked. We had several people comment on his manners.


This is an old, old friend of mine. Bob and I have known each other since the 3rd grade which would be about 40 years! This was taken on Thanksgiving morning. Bob was helping me put a grill together.

This is for Judy. As we were putting my grill together, our cat, Buddy, decided to play in the box. His favorite game is attacking your hand as you scratch the box. The hand in the picture belongs to Bob.


This is the wedding we left the game for. Buzz is

on the right. We also grew up together. Buzz

was the Best Man at my wedding. This is his

second marriage. I think the Lord really blessed

Buzz this time. He and Jackie seem very happy.


And finally the group picture. The 4 guys in the pictures (from left - Mike, Buzz, Bob, and me) have known each other for over 40 years. From the left for the ladies are Shelby - Bob's wife, Rita - Mike's wife, Nikki - Buzz's daughter, Jacki - the bride, Jacki's daughter, and my wife Barb.

Hard to believe we've known each other for over 40 years. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. As Jim Rome would say, "I'm out blones."


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?