Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pics of Jag Game

Here are some pics from our trip to see the Jacksonville Jaguars vs. the Houston Texans. The Jags won 21 to 14.

Yes, we had the "Bob Uker seats." From left it's Matthew (Chuck's son), Zack (Brett's son), Kyle (Ron's son), and my son Steven.

An amazing sight, teens up at 8am! They were taking advantage of the free vittles in the hotel office.


That's right, we were one row from the top! Nothing but the best for my West Cocoa compadres. From left - Brett's father-in-law, Ed, Brett, Chuck, and Ron. I'm the one taking the pictures.


The Duval County Fair was taking place next to Alltel Stadium. The food shack behind Steven served a great Polish sausage with onions!


This is our group as we walked from our parking lot to the stadium. Little did we know that shade would become a luxury later that day in the 87 degree heat.


This is me on Saturday morning. Chuck and I went for a walk down Jacksonville Beach. We stopped here to get a "perspective shot." Last year the wind was so strong that where I'm standing was covered in water and foam. If fact, the foam went passed the Lifeguard station behind me and was covering up some of their cars.

Believe it or not I have a few more pictures of our trip. I'll post them tomorrow since blogger isn't being very cooperative right now.


Comments:
Bro: I couldn't tell if you were equating me with "Marla" or busting on the Chuckster's pho-tog skills? Could have been both and you would have been right. The more I look at pictures of myself the more I realize I'm becoming my Dad!
eihje (face cream I'll start using to look younger)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?