Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Elbows and Turkey Prep

A selfish request from a Dad. I would like to request prayers for Steven's elbow. For the first time last night he complained about some pain in his elbow when he threw in practice yesterday. The pain abated after the obligatory ice but it’s still a concern.

On a brighter note Steven (a sophomore) was invited to be one of 12 players playing in a Thanksgiving Tournament with the Cocoa High Varsity at the Cocoa Expo, former spring training home of the Houston Astros.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We’re staying home and anticipating some company from South Carolina. I’ll be frying my Turkeys as I have for the last few years. Any of you blones have a special twist on Turkey prep?

Take care.

Comments:
Thanks Meowmix and the prayers are going up for Janice's kids and family.
ibfotoy (i b fo toy - toddler's attempt to say "I am a photograph.")
For the first time in a few days I utter the phrase kqtuwoz due to second attemp at WV.
 
Thanks Meowmix. I saw and appreciated your comments.
ecqvvfdw (a mis-placed fdw)
 
First off, it ain't selfish if you ask for someone else...especially if that someone else is your son! Of course, we'll be in prayer.

We will be eating turkey at Lisa's aunt's house this year. Couldn't cook a turkey if we wanted to.

lrusnith (sorry, I have a cold)
 
Thanks Steve. My family will be in SoCal around July 9 for Josh's wedding. Maybe Greg and I could meet you somewhere halfway between Fresno and Long Beach after the wedding?
zegeeshe (new line of Japanese cars - ze/gee/she)
 
There's got to be a way to make that work, Cecil. Heck, maybe we'd be somewhere along the coastline in July anyway. I like to think so.

myfwka (some wv's I just can't do 'cause I know I'd get in trouble)
 
Don't forget to pray for Steven's elbow.
 
Just spent some time lifting up Steven and Greg. God is faithful, blog family.

dsmwfnmn (my wv's are getting longer)
 
Thanks Steve.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?