Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Work, work, work

My fellow Americans and blog brothers and sister:

I know that my math brother in Fresno understands the “pain” that I have endured as I attempt to get ready for two days out of the classroom. Trying to prepare sub plans as well as close out the grades for the first nine weeks hasn’t been fun. I also don’t relish the thought of being gone from my son for that long. Well, there are moments when being away from a 15 year old has its appeal but for the most part I’ll miss him.

Last night was a prime example of this paradox. In one instance Steven was being a typical obnoxious teen-ager as we had a discussion on when it was time to get his hair ( I know my Dad is laughing at me now!) cut. And then the next moment he was reminding us that we needed to arrange a ride so he could make it to church tonight. What can I say, the kid loves the Lord and his long hair!

So I will be away from you my blog nation until after the Zoe Conference in Nashville. Unfortunately I haven’t acquired a laptop computer yet.

I am looking forward to spending time with my wife and seeing Greg and Randy again. Until next week, Go Angels, Braves, and White Sox.

Comments:
Safe travels, math brother. I do indeed know how much more work is involved in NOT going to work.

I hope all you ZOE types have a good time. I hope you meet the Henderson family and give them all hugs. Lisa and I will be at the coast, celebrating our anniversary and eating clam chowder. Oh, and watching baseball.
 
You should suggest that the next "extension Zoe" not be on the West Coast but rather here in Europe. Why not Switzerland.

If you see Randy, give him a hug for me. qinue
 
I wanted to check out your archives. Everytime I clicked on the links, they took me to Randy's blog. Are you getting a kickback from him? Do you have the same experience? vuxwsj
 
Hi Brady.
I'll have to check. I haven't checked my archives. Sounds like a "Randy - plot."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?