Thursday, October 13, 2005

Jogging Thoughts

O.K. guys, I sense a need for some brevity and this gives me a good excuse to share another “Zoe moment.” When ever I travel somewhere, I have this need to jog (too old to “run” anymore) around my surroundings. Our accommodations in Brentwood were in a nice area with a mix of urban and country type settings along with some nice hills. Being from Florida you’ll have to excuse my fascination with elevations greater than 10 feet!

So on Thursday morning I was enjoying my 2 legged tour of Brentwood. I found a road that went uphill and led to a nice apartment complex that overlooked the city. So I headed uphill at a very slow rate and was rewarded for my climb with a nice view of Nashville and then I headed back going down hill. Always important to make that return trip downhill.

As I got close to the Holiday Inn I started into my (my son would be laughing at this point) sprint. As I sprinted into the parking lot I made a left turn and headed towards the front of our hotel. As my mind drifted to great moments in Olympic track and field history, I felt a pinching sensation on my Gludious maximus! Now here is where this gets weird. I have to admit that as my thoughts turned from Olympic glory to the pinching sensation on my buttocks, I thought to myself that this must be: A. Greg, B. Randy, or C. A very sick (and slow) resident of Brentwood.
The answer is “B.” It was Randy. Any reactions out there? What does this say about my relationship with Greg and Randy?

Comments:
I can't comment as I am working up the offical rules for Olympic Butt Pinching.
 
If I could say butt, I mean, but one thing that would have eased your mind, it would have been pointing to Randy's M.O. of locking on a (slowly) moving target. As long as you didn't move in your hotel room you should have been safe.
 
We'll try meowmix. You know how it is when you get these ministers/elders/deacons away at a conference.
 
O.K. Randy, once again you've put me into a pinch. However, if you’ll remember my comment was referring to seeing (and being blessed by your presence) you and Greg:
1.In the morning.
2.At the Conference.
Yes, our chanced meeting did take place in the (I admit this being highly unusual) morning but we were several miles from the conference.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?