Saturday, September 24, 2005

Sweet Thing

Now for a theologically heavy blog. What is your favorite desert? This might surprise my brother Greg but my favorite desert isn’t something chocolate. No, my favorite desert (Randy will understand) is my wife’s world famous bread pudding! We held a desert auction at our church to benefit our youth group a few months ago. The item that brought the highest bid was Barbara’s bread pudding. It went for $50! I told my wife that she is in the wrong (kindergarten teacher) business.
O.K. guys and gals, lets here some pontification on your favorite dessert.

Comments:
Okay, here's my confession. I'm just not a dessert guy. My wife and sister both make some darn good chocolate chip cookies...and if they're around I'll eat one or two. But it's just not a thing for me.

Is this why people hate me?
 
Having always fought a battle with my weight, I would use the word "admire" instead of "hate" my dear Mr. thurman8er.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?