Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Orphans



Strike the band and let the birds (flying kind) fly. I have finally uploaded a picture unto my blog. This is a special picture of two "orphans." That’s what Greg called us as he posed for this picture in front of his sister-in-law’s (Pam) home. We’re now parent-less having lost both our fathers and mothers. This past Sunday was the seventh birthday that I have experienced without my parents. Although my family treated me well I can say that they’re empty days without one’s true advocates beaming proud in your presence. Perhaps that’s why I treasure friends like Greg as much as I do. To all the “orphans” out there, this one is for you.

Comments:
Thanks my "coat-wearing" Brother. You were certainly the Man in that picture wearing a coat in the North Alabama heat.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?